This oversized chair suits those searching for a fresh take on versatile style, seamlessly transitioning from casual to modern with your decor. Its flexible character comes courtesy of a chunky fabric. Matte black wood trim creates innovative contrast. A virtuoso of form and function, this chair is a superb addition to your simply sophisticated seating arrangement.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Reversible seat and attached back cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester upholstery
- Exposed rail and feet with faux wood finish in matte black
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
||Chair and a Half
|Item Color Key
||Elbiani Oversized Chair
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||54''W x 40''D x 41''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Northwest delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Please call for our delivery territory.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.