Bring home an effortlessly chic sense of style with this stand-alone chaise in cobalt blue. Crisp, clean and clearly inspired by mid-century modern furniture, this left-arm facing chaise includes a subtly tufted seat cushion for added flair and feather-filled toss pillow for added comfort.
- Left-arm facing stand-alone chaise
- "Left-arm" describes the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Corner-block frame
- Loose back and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Tufted seat cushions
- Accent pillow included
- Pillow with feather insert and hidden zipper
- Polyester/rayon upholstery and polyester/nylon pillow
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
||No Assembly Required
||Left-Arm Facing Chaise Lounger
||LAF Corner Chaise
|Item Color Key
||Sciolo Left-Arm Facing Chaise Lounger
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||36''W x 76''D x 37''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Northwest delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Please call for our delivery territory.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.