Keen on crisp, contemporary design" Adore the pleasure of leather" Look no further. This oversized chair satisfies on every level. Richly textured and decadently supple, the plush cushions are wrapped with combination leather and faux leather upholstery in an on-trend onyx tone. Sleek double-padded arms and a low, clean-lined profile complete the chair's simply chic appeal.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Genuine leather typically covers inside areas such as the back, seat and arm cushions; skillfully matched faux leather covers the remaining areas
- Lightly waxed pullup look; lightly buffed and embossed with protective finish to prevent scratches
- Due to its natural origin, real leather can show individual characteristics such as healed scars, growth marks, grain variation and shade variation
- Natural variations make each hide unique and do not detract from the wearing qualities of leather
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
- Non-skid legs
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
||Chair and a Half
|Item Color Key
||Amiata Oversized Chair
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||50''W x 41''D x 35''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Northwest delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Please call for our delivery territory.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.