Talk about a looker. This oversized chair has folks head over heels in love. More than easy on the eyes-with its nailhead trim accents, linen-look upholstery and newfangled decorative turned legs-it's also got quality and substance. There's room enough for cuddling up with someone special or sprawling out solo.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Reversible seat cushions and back cushion
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Accent pillow included
- Pillow with feather-fiber blend
- Polyester/polyester chenille/rayon upholstery
- Decorative turn leg
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
||Chair and a Half
|Item Color Key
||Merrimore Oversized Chair
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||52''W x 44''D x 38''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Northwest delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Please call for our delivery territory.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.