If you're one to embrace new traditions, behold the beauty of this brilliantly styled chair. Giving stately elegance a sense of newfound flair, it's dressed to impress with a distressed black exposed rail that complements today's more relaxed lifestyles. Tailored elements like a light and lovely linen-weave upholstery, romantic roll arms and turned bun feet make this updated classic complete.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and loose cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester upholstery
- Exposed rail and feet with faux wood finish
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
||Signature Design by Ashley®
|Item Color Key
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||41''W x 39''D x 38''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Northwest delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Please call for our delivery territory.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.