If style is the question, then this power reclining loveseat is the answer. Its clean-lined profile is beautifully contemporary. High-performance fabric and plump cushioning make it so easy to comfortably kick up your heels. The adjustable Easy View™ headrest allows a primo view of the TV, and the extended ottoman provides extra room to really stretch out. Simply sit back, chill out and recline away-this loveseat is designed to be your favorite seat in the house.
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions, Easy View™ adjustable headrest and zero-draw USB port
- Zero-draw technology only consumes power when the USB receptacle is in use
- Zero-gravity mechanism allows optimum reclining comfort with infinite reclining positions at the touch of a button
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester upholstery
- Included accent pillows with soft polyfill
- Next-Gen Nuvella™ is a solution-dyed performance fabric that offers high UV resistance and durability for high-traffic areas
- Center console with 2 cup holders and hidden storage
- Extended ottoman for enhanced comfort
- Power cord included; UL Listed
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Power Reclining Loveseat
||PWR REC Loveseat/CON/ADJ HDRST
|Item Color Key
||Biscoe Power Reclining Loveseat
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||78''W x 43''D x 42''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Northwest delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Please call for our delivery territory.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.