Sporting a trendy faux concrete top for a sense of earthy elegance, this fire pit table is sure to turn your backyard space into a hot place for entertaining. The way its flickering flame seems to float on a bed of clear glass beads is truly mesmerizing. Crafted of sturdy, rust-proof aluminum, this outdoor fire pit table is sure to weather the seasons beautifully.
- Includes gas fire pit table with CSA-approved 55,000 BTU burner, glass beads, burner cover and protective weather cover
- All-weather, powder coated rust-proof aluminum frame
- Stainless steel hardware
- Aluminum top with hand-applied faux concrete paint finish
- Battery-operated ignition system with adjustable flame control; battery included
- Cabinet door conceals gas propane tank (not included)
- Convertible to natural gas
- Gas line or propane tank connector hose not provided
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Fire Pit Table
||Round Fire Pit Table
||Outdoor Fire Pit Table
|Item Color Key
||Coulee Mills Fire Pit Table
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||48''W x 48''D x 25''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Northwest delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Please call for our delivery territory.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.