: P655Group Name
: Peachstone - Beige/BrownGroup Style
- Cushioned dining featuring rust free aluminum frames with deluxe faux wood back
- Table has authentic wood look
- The cushions are made with durable high performance Nuvella fabric
- Swivel rocker chairs also available
- Fire pit includes CSA approved 50,000 BTU burner, lava rock, protective polyester weather cover and burner cover
- Includes battery operated ignition system with adjustable flame control; can be converted to natural gas use
- Within this series, you will find a matching P655-900 patio heater and fire column P655-901
- Complimentary items include: P015-905 promo price patio heater and P015-913 table top fire bowl
- P000-992 matching 11 ft beige auto tilt umbrella and P000-998B dark brown umbrella base, sold separately.
- Powdercoated finish for extra durability
- Clean fabric with mild soap and water, let air dry; for stubborn stains, use a solution of 1 cup bleach to 1 gallon water
- Includes 2 cushioned swivel rocker dining chairs
- Nuvella® reversible zippered cushion with Velcro® ties
- Assembly required
- All-weather rust-resistant aluminum frame
- All-weather foam cushion core wrapped in soft polyester
- Excluded from promotional discounts and coupons
- 360 degree swivel
- Imported fabric and fill
Northwest delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Please call for our delivery territory.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.