: P750Group Name
: Paradise Trail - Medium BrownGroup Style
- Collection has hand woven resin wicker with rust free aluminum frames with a brown wood-look finish
- All cushions and throw pillows are made with Nuvella high performance fabric
- Choose from dining, bar table and seating sets
- For dining, choose from stationary dining chair or swivel rocker dining chair
- For a 7-piece combo dining set with 4 dining chairs, 2 swivel rocker dining chairs and an 84" x 42" rectangular dining table, order P750-601A(2), P750-602A, P750-625
- For seating, many pieces available including P750-821 swivel lounge chair, P750-835 loveseat (includes 2 throw pillows), P750-838 sofa (includes 2 throw pillows), P750-701 cocktail table and P750-702 end table
- 56" square bar table includes 50,000 BTU CSA approved stainless steel burner, enclosed storage area with shelves
- Stools have fast dry foam seats below the woven resin wicker to provide comfort
- No seat pads needed for barstools
- To order a 9-piece bar table set, order P750-130(4) and P750- 665
- Assembly required for all skus.
- Umbrella hole; cap included
- All-weather, rust-proof aluminum frame with wood-look finish
- Plank-style tabletop
- Accommodates 6, dining chairs sold separately
- Assembly required
Northwest delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Please call for our delivery territory.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.