: P791Group Name
: Beachcroft - BeigeGroup Style
- For indoor or outdoor use
- Cushioned resin wicker dining and modular seating
- 4 throw pillows included with LAF/RAF loveseat
- 2 throw pillows included with curved corner chair
- Dining, cocktail and end tables have porcelain tops
- Rust free aluminum frames
- Some assembly required
- High performance Nuvella fabric
- Collection includes many dining and seating options
- P791-701/702/625 are porcelain tops
- The P791-665 fire table can accommodate up to six P791-130 barstools
- The P791-665 bar table includes a CSA approved 55,000 BTU stainless steel burner, burner cover, glass beads and a protective weather cover
- Storage space below has 2 shelves
- Can be converted to natural gas use
- To order 5-piece set: P791-130(2) and P791-665
- Deep seating includes P791-838 sofa (includes 2 throw pillows) and P791-821 swivel lounge chair
- To order 4-piece seating with 2 swivel lounge chairs, sofa and porcelain top cocktail table, order P791-821(2), P791-838 and P791-701
- Assembly required.
- Gas fire pit table with CSA-approved 30,000 BTU stainless steel burner, glass beads, burner cover and all-weather protective cover
- Double cabinet doors conceal gas propane tank (not included) and 2 shelves
- All-weather resin wicker handwoven over powdercoated rust-proof aluminum frame
- Assembly of fire pit table provided with in-home delivery; connection to propane tank or connector hose not provided
- Porcelain top
- Accommodates up to 6 (P791-130) bar stools
- Battery-operated ignition system with adjustable flame control; battery included
- Convertible to natural gas
Northwest delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Please call for our delivery territory.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.