Sporting an easy-on-the-eyes look inspired by driftwood, this 2-piece sectional elevates the art of indoor-outdoor living. Beautiful and durable enough for indoor and outdoor use, this high-style/low-maintenance sectional entices with plush, removable cushions wrapped in Nuvella® fabric that's a breeze to keep clean.
- Includes left-arm facing loveseat, right-arm facing loveseat and 4 throw pillows
- "Left-arm" and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- For indoor or outdoor use
- All-weather resin wicker handwoven over powdercoated rust-proof aluminum frames
- Cushions and pillows covered in high-performing Nuvella® fabric
- All-weather foam cushion core wrapped in soft polyester
- Clean fabric with mild soap and water, let air dry; for stubborn stains, use a solution of 1 cup bleach to 1 gallon water
- Imported fabric and fill
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
||Left-Arm Facing Loveseat/Right-Arm Facing Loveseat
||RAF/LAF Loveseat w/CUSH (2/CN)
|Item Color Key
||Beachcroft Left-Arm Facing Loveseat/Right-Arm Facing Loveseat
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||106''W x 37''D x 36''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Northwest delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Please call for our delivery territory.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.