True classic character comes to life in this living room set with sofa, loveseat, oversized chair and ottoman. Setback pleated roll arms and warm brown exposed frame with bun feet are richly traditional. Covered in a plush wheat-tone upholstery with herringbone weave, this living room set includes reversible seat cushions for comfort and durability. Bronze-tone jumbo nailhead trim and plaid and botanical patterned pillows in earthy brown perfect the aesthetic.
- Includes sofa, loveseat, oversized chair and ottoman
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and reversible seat cushions
- Firmly cushioned ottoman
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Decorative pillows included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Polyester upholstery; polyester/acrylic/linen pillows
- Bronze-tone nailhead trim
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Sofa, loveseat and chair's platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
|Alternate Package Name
||Sofa, Loveseat, Chair and Ottoman
||4-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Northwest delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Please call for our delivery territory.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.