Try transitional style on for size with this oversized chair and ottoman. Classic elements like turned bun feet are merged with modern touches including black nickel-tone nailhead trim, making this indulgent living room ensemble equally at home in vintage-inspired and contemporary settings. The chair's cobblestone tone upholstery has a chunky chenille look and feel for earthy elegance at its best. With its gracefully turned legs and artful upholstery resembling an Old World map, the oversized ottoman really makes it a high-style destination.
- Includes 2 pieces: oversized chair and ottoman
- Corner-blocked frame
- Chair with loose, reversible cushions
- Firmly cushioned ottoman
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester upholstery
- Decorative pillow included
- Pillow with soft polyfill
- Black nickel-tone nailhead trim
- Exposed feet/legs with faux wood finish
- Chair's platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
|Alternate Package Name
||Chair and Ottoman
||2-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Northwest delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Please call for our delivery territory.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.