This living room set with sofa, loveseat, oversized chair and ottoman invites you to bring home a richly substantial look at a remarkably comfortable price. Cool, classic elements include flared roll arms punctuated with nailhead trim and a chenille-feel fabric with loads of chunky texture. Gently distressed finish on the exposed rail infuses a relaxed sensibility that feels like home.
- Includes sofa, loveseat, oversized chair and ottoman
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and reversible seat cushions
- Firmly cushioned ottoman
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- 7 toss pillows included
- Pillows with feather fill inserts and hidden zippers
- Polyester upholstery; polyester and polyester/acrylic/linen pillows
- Nailhead trim
- Exposed rail with faux wood finish
- Sofa, loveseat and chair's platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
|Alternate Package Name
||Sofa, Loveseat, Chair and Ottoman
||4-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Northwest delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Please call for our delivery territory.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.