What a masterful merger of yesteryear charm and modern comfort. This curvaceous sofa and loveseat set entices with real leather throughout the seating area for sumptuousness and durability. The choice heavyweight upholstery sports a two-tone sauvage effect for a sense of raw refinement. Painstaking details include an opulent exposed frame with elaborate appliques and sculpted knuckle arms for grace and grandeur. Feather-filled accent pillows make it that much more of a restful retreat.
- Includes 2 pieces: sofa and loveseat
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Accent pillows included
- Pillows with feather insert and hidden zipper
- Polyester and polyester/chenille pillows with leather welting
- Leather interior upholstery; vinyl/polyester exterior upholstery
- Exposed feet and frame with faux wood finish
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
|Alternate Package Name
||Sofa and Loveseat
||2-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Northwest delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Please call for our delivery territory.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.