Cool and contemporary with a touch of mid-century flair, this graphite gray sofa and loveseat set is a welcome sight after a long day. The set's box cushion styling is beautified with button-tufted accents and sloped track arms that go with the flow. Inspired by tailored menswear, the gorgeous gray upholstery with chenille-feel softness is complemented with a swivel accent chair in graphite print and coordinating pillows in butterscotch and gray.
- Includes sofa, loveseat and swivel chair
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Accent pillows included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Polyester upholstery and pillows
- Sofa and loveseat's platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Chair has 360-degree swivel
|Alternate Package Name
||Sofa, Loveseat and Chair
||3-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Northwest delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Please call for our delivery territory.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.