Seamlessly merging classic elements with modern trends, this sofa, loveseat and recliner invite you to bring home the best of then and now. Wrapped in a fabulous steel gray upholstery with sumptuous suede-like feel, this easy-elegant set is dressed to impress with updated roll arm styling and tailored touches including nailhead trim and window pane stitching.
- Includes sofa, loveseat and recliner
- Recliner with gentle rocking motion and pull tab reclining motion
- Corner-blocked frame; with metal reinforced seat in recliner
- Sofa and loveseat with attached back and loose seat cushions
- Recliner with attached cushions
- Seat cushions on sofa and loveseat with ultra-supportive, pocketed coils
- Recliner with high-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Decorative pillows included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Polyester/polyurethane upholstery; polyester and polyester/polyurethane pillows
- Nailhead trim
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Platform foundation system in sofa and loveseat resist sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
|Alternate Package Name
||Sofa, Loveseat and Recliner
||3-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Northwest delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Please call for our delivery territory.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.