For the style enthusiast on a mission. This sofa and loveseat set takes a unique approach to design. Back cushions flaunt a vintage-inspired "Paris" script. Throw pillows continue the charm with gray-infused scroll and plaid patterns. Flared arms and neutral hue lend transitional appeal. Covered in a luxurious linen-like chenille, its softness and luxurious comfort will keep you coming back.
- Includes sofa and loveseat
- Corner-blocked frame
- Loose back and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Decorative pillows included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Polyester upholstery and polyester, polyester/acrylic, polyester/acrylic/linen pillows
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
|Alternate Package Name
||Sofa and Loveseat
||2-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Northwest delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Please call for our delivery territory.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.