Everyone can have the best seat in the house with this sofa, loveseat, chair and ottoman set. Nailhead trim puts the finishing touches on the traditional roll arms you love. Reversible seat cushions with high-pile chenille fabric keep the feeling plush. Old world-inspired jacquard pillows add another layer of comfort. Turned feet in burnished light brown finish show that style and quality flow from top to the bottom. Equipped with a matching ottoman, this set provides the perfect place to relax and kick up your heels.
- Includes sofa, loveseat, chair and ottoman
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and reversible seat cushions
- Firmly cushioned ottoman
- Pewter-tone nailhead trim
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Accent pillows included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Polyester upholstery and pillows
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Sofa, loveseat and chair's platform foundation systems resist sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
|Alternate Package Name
||Sofa, Loveseat, Chair and Ottoman
||4-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Northwest delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Please call for our delivery territory.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.