How can you not cuddle up in this decadently plush reclining living room set. Spicing things up in a warm and earthy nutmeg brown, this richly styled reclining furniture set is covered in a heavyweight padded velvet upholstery for a sense of luxury. Distinctive elements include wraparound padded armrests for a cool twist, along with a few hidden surprises. Pull the sofa's center back cushion forward to reveal a drop-down table with dual cup holders and AC power and USB ports. A roomy storage drawer under the sofa's center seat along with a loveseat storage console make every inch of space count.
- Includes reclining sofa, reclining loveseat with console and rocker recliner
- Recliner with gentle rocking motion
- Sofa middle seat remains stationary
- Pull tab reclining motion
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester upholstery
- Sofa with storage drawer under center seat; drop-down table with dual cup holders, 2 electrical outlets and 2 USB charging ports
- Loveseat storage console with 2 cup holders, 2 electrical outlets and 2 USB charging ports
- Power cord included; UL Listed
|Alternate Package Name
||Sofa, Loveseat and Recliner
||3-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Northwest delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Please call for our delivery territory.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.