They say you can't have it both ways. This indulgently styled 3-piece sectional with ottoman begs to differ. Merging cool looks with a warm, cozy feel, this decidedly modern sectional is the ultimate compromise. The sectional's base and track armrests are wrapped in a heavy-duty faux leather with weathered treatment and contrast stitching. A plush chenille wraps the entire seating area-for an oh-so comfortable feel where it really counts. Designer throw pillows take the aesthetic to another level. Rest assured, a generously scaled faux leather ottoman provides more than enough room for everyone to kick up their heels in style.
- Includes 3-piece sectional (left-arm facing corner chaise, armless loveseat and right-arm facing sofa with corner wedge) and an oversized ottoman
- Left-arm and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and loose seat cushions; firmly cushioned ottoman
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester interior upholstery; polyester/polyurethane exterior (and ottoman) upholstery
- Throw pillows included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Sectional's platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
|Alternate Package Name
||3-Piece Sectional with Ottoman
||4-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Northwest delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Please call for our delivery territory.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.