As much as you love clean-lined, modern furniture, you want to keep the vibe relaxed and comfortable. Rest assured, this living room set has that look and feel mastered. Perfect for fashion-forward family rooms, where everyone is welcome to kick back, this designer ensemble with 2-piece sectional, chair and ottoman will win everyone over with its spacious, sumptuous seating. Richly textured, with specks of black and white peeking through, the storm gray upholstery is chic and sophisticated.
- Includes 2-piece sectional (with right-arm facing sofa chaise and left-arm facing corner chaise), chair and ottoman
- Left-arm and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- Firmly cushioned ottoman
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester upholstery
- Throw pillows included
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Sectional and chair with platform foundation system that resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
|Alternate Package Name
||2-Piece Sectional with Chair and Ottoman
||4-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Northwest delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Please call for our delivery territory.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.