If you love the cool look of leather but long for the warm feel of fabric, you can take comfort in this 3-piece set with sofa, loveseat and recliner. Wrapped in a fabulous faux leather with a weathered hue and hint of pebbly texture to resemble the real deal, this decidedly modern sectional set proves less is more. Elements include angled side profiling and track armrests wrapped with a layer of pillowy softness for that little something extra. Prominent jumbo stitching and clean-lined divided back styling lend fashion-forward flair.
- Includes 3 pieces: sofa, loveseat and recliner
- Corner-blocked frame
- Sofa and loveseat with attached back and loose seat cushions
- Recliner with attached cushions and metal reinforced seat
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Faux leather upholstery
- Recliner with one-pull reclining motion, gentle rocking motion
- Sofa and loveseat with exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Sofa and loveseat's platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
|Alternate Package Name
||Sofa, Loveseat and Recliner
||3-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Northwest delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Please call for our delivery territory.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.