Bring the relaxed aesthetic of modern farmhouse design outdoors with this 7-piece outdoor dining set. Finished in creamy white-with a wood-look table top for charming contrast-the rust-proof aluminum frames ensure carefree living with easy-breezy appeal. Zippered cushions with Velcro® ties covered in high-performing Nuvella® fabric enhance the comfort and beauty of this outdoor furniture set that's pretty enough for indoor use.
- Includes 7 pieces: table, 4 arms chairs and 2 swivel lounge chairs
- All-weather, rust-proof aluminum frame
- Table with two-tone finish, embossed aluminum wood look top and X-base styling (seats up to 6)
- Umbrella hole; cap included (umbrella sold separately)
- Chairs with white frames and zippered cushions with Velcro® ties covered in high-performing Nuvella® fabric
- All-weather foam cushion core wrapped in soft polyester
- Lounge chairs with 360-degree swivel
- Clean fabric with mild soap and water, let air dry; for stubborn stains, use a solution of 1 cup bleach to 1 gallon water
- Imported fabric and fill
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Outdoor Dining Table and 6 Chairs
||7-Piece Outdoor Dining Package
Northwest delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Please call for our delivery territory.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.