Reserved for him and made for her, this power reclining sofa and loveseat set in gray delivers all the comfort and style you could ask for. Inspired by sports car interiors, the seating area is covered in real leather for your pleasure, with a "perforated automotive" treatment for that much more appeal. Positioned at your fingertips, the advanced one-touch power control puts you in the driver's seat with everything from an Easy View™ power headrest and power lumbar support, to a USB port and wireless charging for your phone. Talk about fully loaded. And with integrated cup holders and hidden storage compartments under the posh, padded armrests, this designer power reclining package makes the most of every inch of space.
- Includes power reclining sofa and power reclining loveseat with console
- Sofa and loveseat with dual-sided recliner
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached cushions; 43" high back; high-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Leather interior upholstery (with perforated details); vinyl/polyester exterior upholstery
- One-touch power control with Easy View™ power adjustable headrest, power lumbar support, USB charging and wireless phone charging
- Wireless charger accommodates later model smartphones, including Apple iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, Huawei Mate and Nokia Lumia
- Sofa with pull-down table with 2 cup holders (with 2 layers to accommodate drink containers), dimmable reading lights and magazine storage
- Loveseat with storage console with 2 cup holders (with 2 layers to accommodate drink containers)
- Each armrest includes storage compartment; extended ottomans for enhanced comfort
- Nailhead trim
- Power cord included; UL Listed
|Alternate Package Name
||Sofa and Loveseat
||2-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Northwest delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Please call for our delivery territory.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.