If you love the idea of a luxe look that won't break the bank, make yourself comfortable with this alluring sofa, loveseat and chair package in the neutral hue of pebble brown, a soft, creamy earth-tone. Designed to look like the real thing, the pieces are wrapped in a practical faux leather loaded with natural tonal variation and a soft feel. Appealing to a contemporary taste, the set showcases jumbo stitching and tufted details, with a streamlined look and high-end aesthetic made for everyday living. Flared pillow top armrests add style and make each piece indulgently comfortable.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester/polyurethane upholstery
- Flared pillow top arms
- Jumbo stitching; tufted details
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
|Alternate Package Name
||Sofa, Loveseat and Chair
||3-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Northwest delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Please call for our delivery territory.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.