It's the dawn of a new day for gray. Embrace the style trend with this outdoor dining set. Each piece is crafted of HDPE material, combining the exceptional durability and weather resistance you need with the "wood look" you love. The rectangular table and comfortably cushioned chairs take alfresco living to a whole new level. A slatted table top infuses a plank-style, farmhouse-inspired touch and naturally sheds rainwater. Rest assured, the thick seat and back cushions on the chair are wrapped in Nuvella® high-performance fabric that's fade-resistant, stain-resistant and a breeze to clean.
- Includes outdoor dining table and 4 arm chairs
- Made of durable and sturdy HDPE material
- Gray finish with textured wood look
- Stainless steel hardware
- Seat/back cushion covered in solution-dyed Nuvella® (polyester) high-performance fabric
- All-weather foam cushion core wrapped in soft polyester
- Slatted table top
- Clean fabric with mild soap and water, let air dry; for stubborn stains, use a solution of 1 cup bleach to 1 gallon water
- Table seats 6
- Designed to withstand the harsh elements of the outdoors
- Imported fabric and fill
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Outdoor Dining Table and 4 Chairs
||Outdoor Dining Table with 4 Chairs
Northwest delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Please call for our delivery territory.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.