Add the upscale touch of leather at a scaled down faux leather price with this sectional and ottoman package. In a durable faux leather that emulates nubuck leather, it makes a lasting impression. The modular design lets you stage the pieces solo or rearrange them for a look that's always fresh.
- Includes 5-piece sectional (left-arm facing corner chair, right-arm facing corner chair, wedge, 2 armless chairs) and oversized ottoman
- "Left-arm" and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Pieces can float anywhere; sides are finished (with no connectors)
- Polyester/vinyl (faux nubuck leather) upholstery
- Corner-blocked frame
- Loose back and attached seat cushions
- Seat cushions with feather-fiber blend encasing a foam core
- Feather/fiber blend back cushions and bolster pillows
- Firmly cushioned ottoman with feather-fiber blend encasing a foam core
- Non-skid legs
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
|Alternate Package Name
||5-Piece Sectional with Ottoman
||6-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Northwest delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Please call for our delivery territory.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.