Add cottage-quaint charm to your outdoor oasis with this outdoor package. Made of weather-resistant materials, the fire pit table and Adirondack chairs are sure to endure the seasons beautifully. Designed to shed rainwater, the chair's slatted styling with shell back shaping provides exceptional form and function. The fire pit's steel burner conveniently ignites at the push of a button. An included burner cover converts the fire pit into a coffee table, making it perfect for a variety of occasions.
- Includes fire pit table and 4 Adirondack chairs
- Chair made of durable and sturdy HDPE high-density polyethylene in grayish brown
- MEGA TUFF™ HDPE surfaces are made of high-density polyethylene, which gives the wood look you love and the weather resistance you crave
- 32" round gas fire pit table with CSA-approved 30,000 BTU burner, glass beads, burner cover and all-weather polyester cover
- Fire pit with all-weather, rust-resistant aluminum frame
- Stainless steel hardware
- Designed to withstand the harsh elements of the outdoors
- Chair with slatted design
- Fire pit features battery-operated ignition system with adjustable flame control; battery included
- Fire pit is convertible to natural gas; aluminum side panels conceal gas propane tank (not included); gas line or propane tank connector hose not provided
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Outdoor Fire Pit Table and 4 Chairs
||5-Piece Outdoor Dining Package
Northwest delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Please call for our delivery territory.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.