If you're looking for a recliner with ultimate comfort and all the bells and whistles, look no further than the Eastwood. With blue LED lighting that glows from the cup holders and recliner base, Eastwood is a perfect addition to any home theater. Eastwood also includes a heavy-duty, lay-flat mechanism and an extended footrest, making it ideal for those who need a sturdy, reliable recliner that will allow them to stretch out and relax. It's also packed with power features including power recline, power headrest, and power lumbar. Best of all, you can download a mobile app to turn your phone into a wireless remote control to operate your recliner. Now that's how you relax!
- Power allows you to smoothly recline to any position, adjust the headrests, and adjust the lumbar supports.
- A single USB port is included on each power button control on styles with arms.
- Home button returns the headrest, footrest, and lumbar support to their original positions. To activate the home button, press and hold the button used to lower the footrest.
- Download the free MyRecline F4 app to program memory positions and use your device as a wireless remote control.
- Lay-flat mechanisms will accommodate occupants weighing up to 300 pounds.
- Extended footrest
- Each arm features a hidden cup holder.
- The recliner base and cup holders feature LED lights. A power button allows you to turn the lights on or off.
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
|Stocked Cover 1
|Computed - Standard Seat Cushion
|Computed - Upholstery Material
||Control Type 4
Northwest delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Please call for our delivery territory.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.