Westward is a soft, welcoming recliner with an automotive-inspired bucket seat and a deep back cushion you'll really be able to sink into. Beautiful heavy-thread stitching in a contrasting thread color outlines the silhouette and accentuates its comfortable curves. Westward is not only comfortable, but it's also packed with power features including power recline, power headrest, and power lumbar. Best of all, you can download a mobile app to turn your phone into a wireless remote control to operate your recliner. Now that's how you relax!
- Power allows you to smoothly recline to any position, adjust the headrests, and adjust the lumbar supports.
- A single USB port is included on each power button control on styles with arms.
- Home button returns the headrest, footrest, and lumbar support to their original positions. To activate the home button, press and hold the button used to lower the footrest.
- Download the free MyRecline F4 app to program memory positions and use your device as a wireless remote control.
- Lay-flat mechanisms will accommodate occupants weighing up to 300 pounds.
- Extended footrest
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
|Stocked Cover 1
|Computed - Standard Seat Cushion
|Computed - Upholstery Material
||Control Type 4
Northwest delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Please call for our delivery territory.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.