Exquisite plush comfort and unparalleled support defines the promise of the Intimate Midnight Tatum BlissTop™ plush euro top. Sophisticated designs and construction along with the latest in responsive and conforming foam technologies, resting on a pocketed coil system, is why you will fall in love with sleep again.
- Tailormade Tufting - Tufting keeps the comfort and supports layers from shifting and sagging over time to help maintain years of a consistent and comfortable sleeping surface
- Graphite Infused Memory Foam - An open cell structure memory foam combined with graphite provides a breathable heat-removing surface to disperse heat away to keep you cool throughout the night.
- 858 ContourFlex Pro Encased Coil System - 858 independently encased coils are designed to reduce motion disturbance and body pressure points giving you the ultimate in comfort and support.
- 2000 Perimeter Zoned Micro Coils - Strategically positioned support zones through the center third and seating edges of this micro encased coil system, offer body pressure point relief and conforming comfort.
- Carbon Cool Memory Foam - A cooler sleep, enhanced pressure point relief and durable support come together in this innovative Carbon Cool Memory Foam.
- Natural Cotton - Hypoallergenic cotton delivers an enhanced, breathable comfort.
- Natural Talalay Latex - Quick responding, hypoallergenic natural latex delivers superior pressure point relief for years of consistent, comfortable sleep.
Northwest delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Please call for our delivery territory.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.